Jay Leno, host of the Tonight Show,” encouraged former Presidential Candidate Newt Gingrich to reveal why Republicans figured President Barack Obama was venerable in the 2012 General Election. He replied that the nation was experiencing high unemployment, high gas prices, and high deficits. Gingrich went on, “And I give Obama a lot of credit that he defied all the probabilities and he won."
The really disquieting feeling I got listening to this Gingrich interview was the Tea Party Movement (KKK) Republicans made Middle-class America suffer needlessly in an extended economic depression by committing all sort of anti-Obama antics to see that Obama ideas were dead on arrival in the US House of Representatives. Hence, the Mitt Romney strategy was to write off the nonwhite vote and discourage the liberal and moderate white voters from coming out.
President Obama put on his professorial cap then he gave the Republican Party ten teaching moments they want to take away from the 2012 General Election:
- The Great Chinese War philosopher Sun Tzu taught, “Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.” The Republicans assumed that the 50% plus one vote they needed for victory came from the rest of the American people being closet white male philosophical clones.
- All votes count the same regardless of race, creed, and sexual orientation. Native born nonwhites with non-Anglo Saxon names are full American citizens not to be intimidated out of voting by ultra-right-wing-Republicans.
- An ultra-right-wing conservative fat cat giving one hundred million dollars is a very significantly inferior gift to one million people donating one hundred million dollars in small gifts. The one hundred dollar donations will most like get you a vote and the help in contacting other voters.
- Fox Media being fair and balance is a myth. They are the venue for anti-Obama propaganda
- Propaganda is nothing more than lies; therefore, Romney forgot that Nazi leader Adolph Hitler taught that the worse enemy of propaganda is the truth. Romney should not have fallen prey to ultra-right-wing Republican propaganda.
- Right wing Talking Heads like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and so on are merely devilish rascals and not the national committee of the Republican Party. Kowtowing to these imps out fear of the Tea Party Movement (KKK) retaliation is abdicating Americans right of free speech.
- Moderate and liberal are not vilified words in the psyche of many Americans.
- Trying to dismantle the 1965 Voting Rights Act will help to kindle a massive voter turnout of nonwhite Americans looking to vote Democratic.
- Blacks will not support any candidate tainted by the Tea Party Movement (KKK) white male only symbolism virus.
10. Just paying lip-service to comprehensive immigration reform will turnout the Hispanic vote against Republican candidates.